This will show you how to install the LAME mp3 encoder for use with energyXT 2.5.3 on Mac OSX.
1) Open your web browser and visit http://www.thalictrum.com/ then go to the Products section
2) Download the LAME Audio Encoder 3.97
3) Run the installer to extract all files (/usr/local/bin)
4) Open the 'Terminal' application (type Terminal in spotlight)
5) In the Terminal type: 'cp /usr/local/bin/lame /Applications/energyXT/' to copy the lame binary into the energXT folder
energyXT should now find the LAME encoder. Note, we are working to improve this in future release.